The versatility and decorating opportunities garden pottery brings to indoor and outdoor gardens knows no bounds. Simply changing the color or style of garden pots can transform any landscape, interior, or outdoor living space into an English countryside garden or a unique tropical oasis.
From simple everyday garden pottery to a selection of imported, distinctive vessels; Vintage Nursery and Garden Center houses a vast variety of shapes, sizes, and colorful pottery unsurpassed in the Coachella Valley. Whether your garden calls for the natural look of Terra Cotta, tall Asian glazed designs, the drama of concrete pottery, or moveable, lightweight styles; we have all you need to complete or change your landscape or living space design with the adaptability of pottery.
Our experienced staff at our Bermuda Dunes garden center near La Quinta can assist you in creating any style venue you envision through the use of unique pottery and plant material. We also have pottery pre-planted with beautiful flowers, specimen plants and succulents ready to go.
Ask about our unique custom arrangements for special occasions, gifts, or to fill a specific place in your home. There are many ways pottery can bring enjoyment to your home and enhance your landscape.
- Growing vegetables to provide fresh salads or berries every day
- Providing a place a garden lover with physical disabilities can easily reach to enjoy gardening
- A grouping of pottery planted with seasonal color welcomes guests at the front door
- Strategically placed pottery can hide electrical boxes, spouts, or unsightly views
- Planting unique ornamental grasses in pottery adds drama and texture
- Potted boxwoods will produce a formal, elegant design
- Pottery filled with white flowers will lighten a dark, shady corner
- Filling an empty space in a garden
Take a walk through the extensive collection of distinctive pottery Vintage Nursery offers. Talk with our staff for ideas and inspiration; together we can create your dream garden venue.